Quarterly Acreage Reports
Each quarter we publish an Acreage Report which sets out the position of each authorisation in offshore and onshore Ireland. Along with this report a Concession Map is published to show where each authorisation can be found.
The report details:
- The type of authorisation held
- The period it is licenced for
- The blocks contained in the authorisation
- The area of the authorisation
- The participants in the authorisation and the percentage of interest they hold.
Latest Acreage Report and Concession Map
The latest report is for the 3 month period ending 31 December 2018
Concession Map 31 December 2018
GIS shapefiles for the latest Concession Map can be downloaded from the Department's Spatial Data Pages.
Six Monthly Activity Report to the Oireachtas
You can view the six monthly report, which outlines Petroleum Exploration and Development for periods ending 30 June and 31 December each year, here.