Following the death of two cattle in the Silvermines area of Co. Tipperary, an Inter-Agnecy Group chaired by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM) was established to review active management measures taken in the Silvermines area and to present its report to the head of each of the government departments and agencies involved.
The agencies which participated in the IAG were:
- Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM)
- Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment (DCCAE)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI)
- Health Services Executive (HSE)
- Tipperary County Council (TCC)
The report of the group was published in May 2018 and is available for download below.
Report of an Inter-Agency Group on the Silvermines Area of County Tipperary - May 2018 (pdf, 2.6MB)