As part of the School Digital Champion project, students must complete a report which should include the following information:
- What is the project?
- What is the project called?
- What software did you use?
- Can the project be accessed online and where?
- What are the aims and objectives of the project?
- How was the project undertaken?
- What were the results of the project?
- How can you make the project sustainable?
- What was the key learning from the project?
- What supports were the most beneficial?
- What advice can you give to future School Digital Champions?
We will issue a report template to all schools prior to the closing date.