What is the timeline?
● 10 October – School to submit the completed online School Digital Champion Application Form.
● 17 October – School to submit a copy of signed parental consent form for each School Digital Champion to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students commence work on their projects. Material from last year's workshops can be accessed on our website.
● A skills training day, consisting of various workshops, will be provided for teachers and students.
● We will ask you to submit a progress report on your project.
● Site visits to industry partners will be organised for School Digital Champions and their teachers who are actively participating in the programme.
● 3 April – closing date for completion of all projects. Completed Project Report should be submitted by email to email@example.com
● Completed projects will be showcased at a national event where the School Digital Champions will be presented with their
Certificates of Participation.