Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
All information featured on this website is copyright of the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment unless otherwise indicated. We comply with Re-use of Public Sector Information regulations and we encourage the re-use of any information that we produce.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use of information is subject to the following conditions:
- information supplied to others should acknowledge its source and copyright
- information must be reproduced accurately
- the information must not be used in a misleading way
- the information must not be used for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- the information must not be used for, or in support of, illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
- the information must not be used in a manner implying endorsement by DCCAE or in a manner likely to mislead
- the DCCAE logo or mark must not be reproduced without permission
- DCCAE is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information
- DCCAE will not certify that reused information is up-to-date or error free
- DCCAE does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information
For more details on information held on our website, visit our FOI Section 8 Publication Scheme page.