|AIE20205||Oireachtas / Public Representative|
17 February 2020
All correspondence and documents whether drafts, notes, letters, emails, minutes or otherwise, generated in the production of the Climate Action Plan 2019 between - the Department of Climate Action, Communications and the Environment and the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform relating to the financing, costings and economic analysis (including, but not limited to, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Capital Budgeting, Cost - Effectiveness Analysis, Social Return on Investment, measures relating to socio-economic justice)
- the Department of Climate Action, Communications and the Environment and the Department of Finance relating to the financing, costings and economic analysis (including, but not limited to, Cost - Benefit Analysis, Capital Budgeting, Cost-Effectiveness Analysis, Social Return on Investment, measures relating to socio-economic justice)
|AIE20204||Member of the Public|
12 February 2020
All correspondence with any of the following, Wicklow County Council, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the European Commission between 01 January 2019 and 01 January 2020 relating to the unlawful and botched remediation of the Whitestown illegal landfill by Wicklow County Council during 2012 to 2015.
|AIE20203||Member of the Public|
11 February 2020
1. "All documentation held by the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment(DCCAE), or for the DCCAE (or its predecessor department or by an agency/authority acting under its remit), which was used to support and/or justify the decision to propose Knocksink Wood (now Knocksink SAC site code 000725), in Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, as a site that was eligible for designation as a habitat under the annexes of the Habitats Directive (Council Directive 92/43 EEC on the conservation of natural habitats and of wild flora and fauna, as amended)
2. All documentation held by the DCCAE, or any agency or authority acting under its remit, relating to the decision by the European Commission in agreement with the DCCAE / Irish Government to adopt Knocksink Wood as a site to be listed on the draft list of sites of Community importance under the Heritage directive."
|Transferred||12 February 2020|
21 Janaury 2020
Request the release of details of all flights taken by staff at the Department between 1 January and 31 December 2018, as well as 1 January and 31 December 2019, specifically:
• Each different flight paid for by the Department in each year
• The location each flight travelled to
|AIE20201||Member of the Public|
15 January 2020
The files, memos, notes, and internal and external emails from 2018 on for the proposed CHP plant proposed by Mayo Renewable Limited for Killala, County Mayo. This request specifically includes all communications from Mayo Renewable Power and from the Commissioner for Utilities Regulator.